The Native choice: Clear, correct and idiomatic english
Instructor: Whitney Byrn, cand.ling.merc
This course will be taught in English.
This course aims to help you create correct English texts that are idiomatic, fluent and highly readable with just the right style.
Participants will submit a pre-course English text (translation) that will be discussed on the day. Please submit this text 14 days prior to the course to email@example.com
You have a BA or more in English.
- Get it right: Typical grammatical errors
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Syntax: Sentence Structure and length
- Use punctuation effectively
- Clear and idiomatic language
- Differences in genre: letters, emails, reports, etc.
- Cultural considerations:
- Style, tone, politeness
- Participants own questions
- Individual feedback based on pre-course task
Course certificates will be issued after the course.
Head of courses:
Members of Kommunikation og Sprog og Translatørforeningen DKK 3.395,- ekskl. moms
Others DKK 3.995,- ekskl. moms
Time and place:
Thursday 20. June 2019
MBK A/S, Pilestræde 61, 1112 København K.
Deadline for registration:
20. May 2019
To sign up, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org